View Other Details
* Annapurna Base camp Trek
* Accommodation on Hotel in kathmandu and Pokhara. In trekking Tea house and Volunteer time on Agriculture firm with family.
* Lunch, Dinner and Breakfast on Trekking and Volunteer time and kathmandu and pokhara BB plan.
* English Speaking Trekking guide, ACAP and TIMS Premit for trekking
* Transportation by car for trekking and Kathmandu Pokhara back to Kathmandu by tourist bus
- Bar bill and personal expenses
- Lunch and Dinner Kathmandu Pokhara
- Tipping for Guide and Driver
- Doesn't mention above included
Annapurna Base Camp volunteer trek is the best way to explore the splendor of Annapurna region and working in agriculture field. Along with unique experience of local culture, flora and fauna, lush hills and magnificent Annapurna Himalaya ranges. In this trek you will join to engage in farming practice in HEMJA HIGH-TECH AGRO FARM located in Hemja near Pokhara city
Annapurna region has stunning mountain views to offer including multiple mountain soaring over 7,000m. Annapurna I, being the spectacular and tallest mountain in the region standing at 8,091m from sea level. There are very few treks in Nepal that offers diverse landscapes and brings you so close to Himalaya of 8,000m+ peaks in such a short time period as Annapurna Base Camp trek. Annapurna I (8,091m) is the 10 th highest mountain of earth and the journey to its base camp is classical and splendid moment of life. It is in fact more than just a trekking but a in depth encounter for a one in a life time experience.