Play a vital role in the rehabilitation of orphaned howler monkeys and other wildlife of Panama!
Volunteers are an essential part of the work at Palliata Santuario de Vida Silvestre. They contribute hard work and technical expertise to the project. In exchange, volunteers gain valuable work and life experience in a tropical environment.
Volunteers will be involved in all aspects of the project, from animal care and rehabilitation, cleaning, cooking, gardening, giving tours, to maintenance.
Volunteers tasks may include but are not limited to:
- Animal food preparation and cleaning of enclosures
- Monkey rehabilitation walks
- Collecting foliage
- Making enrichment
- Plant cultivation, propagation, and reforestation
- Fruit collection
- Giving tours
- General property maintenance
- Facility maintenance
- Meal preparation and cooking
- And other various tasks
- Amazing location
- Large biodiversity
- Botanical gardens in development
- Immense expansion potential
- Large research opportunities