- Volunteerism should not be expensive for the ones with good hearts that want to lend a hand.
- Only international volunteer organization based in a developing country that also runs its own developing projects. Most of other providers are profit-oriented traveling companies based in First World nations.
- Most affordable program and registration fees in Peru! Program fees starting at only $190
- Volunteers receive a cultural orientation and 24x7 support by the local staff
- We are not targeting any surplus revenues. All money charged is used to further achieve our mission and contribute to our local programs
Iko Poran offers a wide range of flexible volunteer programs in Peru: Medical, Child Development, Childcare, Community Development, Construction & Renovation, Teaching, and amazing Andean Experience or Jungle immersion.
3 different amazing locations to choose from:
- Arequipa, the white city also known as the Rome of South America;
- Cusco, the home of the Inca Empire steeped in rich heritage;
- Iquitos, the capital of the Peruvian Amazon, surrounded by a diverse array of flora and fauna.
- Arrival dates: 1st and 3rd Sundays of every month
- You can choose to volunteer from 1 to 12 weekS
- Weekends off to relax and explore arounD
- Volunteers pay their program fee directly to the local organization.
- Volunteers have a unique experience of by actively participating in developing communities for a fairer world while creating a rich personal opportunity for cultural exchange.
- Volunteers have the chance to experience Peru from a community perspective.
View Program Information
Airport pick-up in the volunteer location, orientation, accommodation in a home stay (shared bedrooms) and/or volunteer house, 3 meals per day from Monday to Saturday, support from the local staff, program supervision, in-country 24/7 emergency support and in-country administration costs.
Program fee is paid to the host country coordinator during the orientation only (credit cards accepted).