We are looking for enthusiastic people with a passion for education to work at our school project in a rural region in the Andes in southern Peru, about 10 hours by bus from the city of Arequipa.
As a support teacher you will work alongside a local teacher at our partner school, Colegio Honofre Benavides in the town of Tomepampa, Cotahuasi Canyon.
Please note this project is open April - December.
- Gain valuable teaching experience
- Unplug and rediscover a slower paced life
- Teach children while also learning from them
- Spend a day off visiting the beautiful Monasterio de Santa Catalina
- Take a day trip to Colca Canyon