Peru Vivential, non-governmental organization located in Trujillo, Peru, conducts English teaching project for children enrolled in public school system. Due to the economy system and on going development, most of Peru public schools do not offer English classes to students – lack of finances and professionals is mostly the reason why.
Our mission is to provide possibility for kids to have English classes and possibility to get in touch with other cultures, regardless of their financial status.
We strongly believe we are opening up new perspectives for brighter future by sharing with them our skills and knowledge. Side of that, by bringing you here we're making and impact and actively creating better environment for them!
Our goal is to enroll as many schools as possible in our project and we need you for that.
If you are ready for the new experience, please contact us:
1. Mail: [email protected];
2. WhatsApp: +51931088846;
- Meet up some cool kids and experience a roll of being professor!
- Improve you Spanish language skills or learn the Spanish language.
- Explore beautiful city of Trujillo and gain new skills, such as: surfing, sand boarding, dancing!
- Make memories, new friends, share experience and try international cuisine by being part of our volunteering team.
- Visit Peru - our program allows you to travel around. Plus, we are here to support you on the mission of doing so!
By participating in our project you are supporting children to learn and thrive by giving them opportunity to learn new language skills.
Also, you are creating environment in which they feel that they matter and that there is something more for them. You are giving them chance to find out about new countries, cultures and wake up in them the need to explore beyond Trujillo!
You are lighting up their imagination. :)
Living here provides Trujillo to open up more to tourists, prosper in economical terms and you bring fresh ideas and perspectives on what and how we can improve in our daily life!