INTVS offers a variety of highly affordable volunteer programs in Philippines.
INTVS Volunteer Programs available in Philippines:
- Child care in Cebu city
- Teaching program in Cebu city, San Remigio, Bais or Medellin
- Working for an NGO in Cebu city
- Working with the hearing impaired in Cebu city
- Alternative education program in Dumaguete
- Teaching, day-care, marine sanctuary i.a on Gilutongan island
- Physiotherapy program in San Remigio
- Work with a multicultural team of local workers and international volunteers.
- Learn about Philippine society, its values, and habits.
- Receive support in English, French and Spanish from the beginning of your trip until you are back.
- Receive support from the NGO, including orientation, program supervision, airport pick-up, accommodation and food.