Work with rescued wolves in Portugal, helping to provide care, food and safety. The sanctuary is located just 40 minutes from Lisbon within the boundary of a National Park. The area is beautiful, wild and rugged - a perfect new home for the wolves.
Volunteers help to prepare food and feed the wolves, ensure that they have enough water, monitor their behavior and improve their habitat. You will be helping with removing alien vegetation and planting native species.
This project offers unrivaled access to wolves, conservation and life off Portugal's beaten track. Explore the beaches, cities and ancient sights in your free time at the weekends.
- Gain unrivalled access to wolves, a notoriously shy creature.
- Learn all about wolves, their behaviour and their care - amazing work experience.
- Work alongside a team of international volunteers - and make friends from all around the world.
- Explore the local area in your free time - beautiful beaches, stunning scenery and old cities.
- Live off the beaten track in rural Portugal.
Volunteers make a huge contribution to this programme