IVHQ Portugal is located in Lisbon, the capital and largest city in Portugal. There are a variety of unique and affordable volunteer programs available through IVHQ Portugal including Construction and Renovation, Environmental Scuba Diving, Food Rescue, Wolf Conservation and Youth Support. Wolf Conservation volunteers are based in Mafra, 45 minutes north of Lisbon. Programs commence on the first and third Monday of each month. Volunteers can choose to join the program for anywhere from 1 to 12 weeks with program fees starting at US$375 for 1 week.
Current IVHQ Volunteer Programs in Portugal:
- Construction and Renovation
- Environmental Scuba Diving
- Food Rescue
- Wolf Conservation
- Youth Support
- Programs are available year-round in Portugal at extremely affordable prices starting at US$375 for 1 week
- The IVHQ Portugal program starts on the first and third Monday of every month and volunteers can join for 1 week up to 12 weeks.
- Most projects are based in and around Portugal’s capital, Lisbon with the exception of Wolf Conservation volunteers who are based in Mafra in the North and Environmental Scuba Diving volunteers who are based in Albufeira in the South.
- Portugal program fees includes airport pick-up, orientation, program supervision, accommodation, meals (depending on project) and in-country 24/7 volunteer support.
- Portugal volunteers are spoilt for choice for their weekend travel with history, art, culture, cuisine and natural beauty on their doorstep.
- Read the great reviews IVHQ alumni have left about their experiences in the Portugal, and visit the IVHQ website to start planning your trip!