- South Africa
- Port Elizabeth
View Other Details
On this incredible project, volunteers play a crucial role in protecting Africa’s famous “Big 5” and the other incredible wildlife inhabiting the area. Set in the heart of a sprawling 7,500-hectare reserve, you will participate in activities such as reserve management, alien plant control, game capture and predator monitoring all to aid wildlife conservation.
Located in South Africa’s stunning Eastern Cape, you’ll have the chance to admire the beautiful scenery and gaze longingly at stars. On this project, you'll spot some of Africa’s most famous animal inhabitants on game drives, take the night to relax in a 4 star luxury lodge and spend time interacting with and teaching the children at a local school.
This project is perfect if you are looking to make a hands-on difference whilst being immersed in the majesty of the African bush.
- Seeing Africa's famous "Big 5".
- Spending a night in the luxury lodge (included in bookings of two weeks or more)
- Playing with the children at a local school.
- Taking part in amazing conservation activities such as game capture and reserve maintenance.
- Camping out in the African bush.