- South Africa
View Other Details
* Three meals per day
* Pick up and drop off from Hoedspruit or Airport
* Oversight and inclusion in your work and activities
* Nourish T-Shirt
* SIM card (if needed)
* Field trips with our Green Kidz to local spots like the Kruger National Park, or animal rehabilitation center (Depending of the schedule)
* Optional language workshops can usually be arranged
We engage with our communities through an Eco Village model with a variety of programming initiatives that fall under beneficiation, education, enterprise and tourism.
All our projects are integrated, holistic and sustainable: to grow a better tomorrow.
If you are interested in learning about a new culture, doing research or aiming to learn a new skill, then we would love to have you join us.
A Nourish Immersive Experience (volunteering) is based on your chosen field, and immersing yourself into the day to day operations and running of the programmes. You will spend your day working with the team, learning from them and having an amazing experience!
Our programs are:
- Green Kidz (environmental education programme)
- Agro-Ecology training,
- Rise creches (Early Childhood Development)
- Eco Village (our recycling & outreach programs)
- Social Enterprise, where we support and grow small businesses through an incubator
- Make a real, lasting difference in people's lives through your participation in our community development projects.
- Enjoy an authentic South African experience together with locals and other volunteers from around the globe!
- Visit Kruger National Park and get the chance to see an elusive leopard or experience the gentleness of an elephant.
- Experience delicious local food prepared by our local grannies.
- Make friendships and memories that will last a lifetime.