COVID-19 Program Updates
Due to global health & safety concerns and travel restrictions related to the coronavirus, Pod Volunteer has decided to offer flexible booking options for some of their upcoming programs. Learn more about COVID-19 updates to stay tuned regarding program information.
We are looking for volunteers to join our award winning projects in wonderful South Africa, including:
- Elephant Care and Research: Help care for majestic African elephants and join a leading research team who collect data on the herd
- Big 5 Conservation: Actively contribute to monitoring and protecting lions, rhinos, elephants, leopards + much more whilst living on a beautiful coastal reserve
- Endangered Wildlife Conservation: Assist the monitoring of African wild dogs, elephants, lion, and leopards in the stunning KwaZulu-Natal region
- Marine Conservation: Contribute to turtle, shark and potato bass research at world famous dive sites in Sodwana Bay
- Monkey Rescue: Care for orphaned or mistreated primates at the sanctuary
- Dog Rescue: Help give dogs much needed care and attention in the beautiful coastal winelands outside of Cape Town
- Horse Rehabilitation: Help to care for over 40 horses and ride on the stunning Indian Ocean beach
- Award winning conservation of priority species including black rhino, African wild dog, cheetah, leopard, elephant and lion
- Experience amazing Big 5 encounters - lion, elephant, buffalo, rhino and leopard
- Join an active research team collecting data to guide best practice for management of captive elephants
- Learn to dive and receive marine ecology training and contribute to turtle, shark, potato bass and manta ray research
- Work hands on with a variety of primate species at a well-respected monkey sanctuary
Spaces to join in 2020, 2021 and 2022!
Visit our website today and we can help you start your own volunteering journey!