Volunteer with us and speak in English in a beautiful area in Spain and enjoy a guided tour of Ávila.
Our program brings together a group of young native English speakers and a group of Spaniards for a week in a four star hotel. All participants are 13 to 17 years old.
During the week, our Native English speaking director and counsellors organize all the activities and resources to guarantee the programme is successful for everyone.
You will be helping Spanish teenagers to improve their ability to communicate in English while having a great time. You will take part in activities such as conversations, escape rooms, games, treasure hunts, etc, that we organize and speak English with the Spanish participants.
Native English speaking volunteers get free hotel accommodation in a cosy rural hotel and meals during the week as well as free transportation to the venue from Madrid airport and train station.
This year we are running two summer camps:
17-23 July 2020
25-31 July 2020
- Volunteer in Spain for teenagers 13-17 years old
- Enjoy a week full of fun activities including a guided tour of Ávila
- Make new friends from Spain and all over the world
- Accommodation, meals and transportation to the venue included
- Receive a 80 hour volunteer work certificate