Volunteer in Spain | Trusted Projects with Serve The City

Are you looking to get away and also do some good while you travel? Serve the City is happy to invite you to come stay with us and volunteer around Madrid while you are here! We arrange everything for you to make your stay with us both as enjoyable and productive as it possibly can be.

• Pricing starting from as little as €1.320 for 4 weeks
  • Airport pick-up
  • Book directly with your placement destination, no middle man
  • Prices include accommodation in our super cool volunteer chalet
  • Prices include Orientation, Meals, Supervision and Training

Fianne

Amazing volunteer experience with STC Madrid

I've been volunteering with Serve the City Madrid (STC) for 5 months. It was in one word amazing. I've learned a lot about the working structure of the NGO and I got great responsibility and the feeling that my work mattered. Besides that, the staff of STC is so nice and helpful and made me feel comfortable right away.

Madrid as a city is great to live in. It is safe, clear and a very beautiful city. In Madrid, you can never be bored. There are so many attractions for sight seeing, but what I also loved to do, is go outside of the city and hike in the mountains. Madrid has great nature in the north.

Over all, this was a life-changing experience. I've learned so much and improved both my level of Spanish and English. I will never forget the warm hearted people in Madrid and the open arms they received me with.

This program is really amazing. The staff has great experience and they guide you very well. The only thing that's important to be aware of, is that Spaniards speak very few English. So for the projects it's useful to have a basic vocabulary in Spanish.

About Serve the City Madrid

Serve the City aims to create a sense of community through serving the city, by organizing and facilitating volunteer projects to help the underprivileged in our society.We aim for Serve The City Madrid to be a movement that is truly accepting, open,...