- Sri Lanka
View Other Details
1. Assisted pick up from Bandaranayke International Airport on arrival. Airport drop on departure.
2. Accommodation at an IDEX accommodation facility with up-to4 participants per room of same gender.
3. Meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) as per the meal plan.
4. Presence of a dedicated program coordinator throughout the program for project and general support.
5. Local transportation from accommodation to project.
6. Extensive pre-departure information, port-arrival printed material, regular training and support by IDEX for preparing the participants for their experience.
7. All material and resources required for the volunteer project.
Idex has been providing travel and volunteer experiences to international participants for more than a decade in Thailand, Nepal, and India. They have built on their diverse experience in providing placements and learning and travel opportunities for volunteers, and have taken a successful approach and extended their offerings to Sri Lanka, another thrilling and appealing destination.
The model of their Thailand, Nepal and Indian Volunteer Program has proved successful for many years, so we have taken it and applied the same principles in Sri Lanka. The participants work with the local community for improving the quality of education and care special institutions and regular schools