25 Affordable Volunteer & Gap Programs in Thailand with GapXperience

25 Affordable Volunteer & Gap Programs in Thailand with GapXperience

From only £350, US$455, AU$595 or €375 no extra charges such as registration fees! Teaching, Elephant, Childcare, Construction Projects, Marine & Environmental Conservation, Cultural Programs, Thailand Experience Adventure and Voluntours.

We are a Gap Year & Volunteering Specialist with over 14 years of experience and over 200 programs worldwide.

Our programs in Thailand :

- Yoga Week
- Elephant Conservation

- Thailand Experience
- Thailand Voluntours

Check out our website for more info!

Chiang Mai
Hua Hin
Chiang Rai

The elephant camp is about two hours from Chiang Mai City in the lovely countryside of the Mae Wang District set in a beautiful and peaceful environment.

GapXperience Volunteer Experience Life Changing

Teaching English to Monks, Elephant Camp and Orphanage was the absolute highlight of my travels and life experience. Thailand is not impacted by the Coup as I had thought and safe. People are so peaceful and felt safer in Chiang Mai than here in Australia. I was initially concerned and as soon as I arrived, it was unnoticed, and people are living in harmony as usual.
Ms Prachit, the Coordinator is such a wonderful person who is friendly, informative and flexible in her approach to assist throughout the volunteer project. She shared her passion and insights towards culture and lifestyle of Thai people and the magnificent Country that Thailand is.
This volunteer experience was the pivotal and memorable event of my life as there is so much to gain and thrive from. Chiang Mai is a humble place, where people are accepting, giving and full of fun opportunities.
I recommend this Project to all who wish for further personal development or wish to embrace Buddhist culture and traditions. The picturesque temples and views are just breathe taking.
I will be returning ASAP to further such experience and contribute to such worthy and appreciate projects and the warmth of those people involved.

I would suggest considering alternative projects which are focussed on improving the care of Elephants and how they are treated. To raise awareness to Thais and tourists to promote freedom of the Elephant and improve approaches towards the manner they are manger and treated.

Volunteering in Chiang Mai

I came here with my daughter who is volunteering in Chiang Mai for 2 weeks. I let my daughter to write her own review, but I wanted to say that Khun Prachit is taking good care of them. The hotel is nice, the experience is too. We are here for 2 weeks and enjoying it. I would highly recommend it to other people.

Volunteer in Orphanage near Chiang Mai, Thailand

I did a 4 weeks program and that was a great and fantastic experience.
The program was good and the support from the coordinator was fantastic.
Prachit is such a wonderful person always available to help during and after the program.
I was very sad to leave the children.
I definitely will be back.

About GapXperience

GapXperience is a gap year & volunteer company with over 14 years of experience and with over over 200 programs worldwide. We offer volunteer, gap year, cultural and adventure experiences to students, gap year travellers, career break explorers and...