15+ Volunteer & Gap Year Programs in Thailand with GapXperience from only £355, US$480, AU$599 or €399 no extra charges!

Over 15 Volunteering & Gap Year Programs with GapXperience in different locations in Thailand including working in an orphanage, teaching English in a school, construction work, elephant programs, marine & environmental conservation, experience & adventure tours and much more!

We are a Gap Year & Volunteer Specialist with over 14 years of experience and over 200 programs worldwide. Join from US$510, £395, AU$645, €425 with no extra charges!

Some of our programs in Thailand :

Hotel

Anna
Australia

GapXperience Volunteer Experience Life Changing

Teaching English to Monks, Elephant Camp and Orphanage was the absolute highlight of my travels and life experience. Thailand is not impacted by the Coup as I had thought and safe. People are so peaceful and felt safer in Chiang Mai than here in Australia. I was initially concerned and as soon as I arrived, it was unnoticed, and people are living in harmony as usual.
Ms Prachit, the Coordinator is such a wonderful person who is friendly, informative and flexible in her approach to assist throughout the volunteer project. She shared her passion and insights towards culture and lifestyle of Thai people and the magnificent Country that Thailand is.
This volunteer experience was the pivotal and memorable event of my life as there is so much to gain and thrive from. Chiang Mai is a humble place, where people are accepting, giving and full of fun opportunities.
I recommend this Project to all who wish for further personal development or wish to embrace Buddhist culture and traditions. The picturesque temples and views are just breathe taking.
I will be returning ASAP to further such experience and contribute to such worthy and appreciate projects and the warmth of those people involved.

I would suggest considering alternative projects which are focussed on improving the care of Elephants and how they are treated. To raise awareness to Thais and tourists to promote freedom of the Elephant and improve approaches towards the manner they are manger and treated.

Velida
Washington, DC
George Mason University

Volunteering in Chiang Mai

I came here with my daughter who is volunteering in Chiang Mai for 2 weeks. I let my daughter to write her own review, but I wanted to say that Khun Prachit is taking good care of them. The hotel is nice, the experience is too. We are here for 2 weeks and enjoying it. I would highly recommend it to other people.

Danielle

Volunteer in Orphanage near Chiang Mai, Thailand

I did a 4 weeks program and that was a great and fantastic experience.
The program was good and the support from the coordinator was fantastic.
Prachit is such a wonderful person always available to help during and after the program.
I was very sad to leave the children.
I definitely will be back.

GapXperience is a gap year & volunteer company with over 14 years of experience and with over over 200 programs worldwide. We offer volunteer, gap year, cultural and adventure experiences to students, gap year travellers, career break explorers and participants doing a meaningful trip. We