TRU Experience Travel | Volunteer Thailand Experience

TRU Experience Travel | Volunteer Thailand Experience

Volunteering in beautiful Thailand,Besides teaching English on a non-formal basis, volunteers may have the chance to help the children develop in other aspects,with creative activities for the students or arrange workshops for hygiene, cultural exchange or environmental issues.Volunteers with relevant skills may also get involved in construction and renovation work around the school. There may also be the chance to offer art or handicraft classes.

Tru Experience Travel have many projects in Thailand, You can view all of these on our website.

*Hill Tribe Immersion

Asia » Thailand
Guesthouse

Emily
Milton Keynes, England

Loved the trip but misleading

I loved this trip! it was the best thing I decided to do. I went alone and meet 30 people on this tour with me. I had so much fun and laughs and my memories are unreal from the experience. One of the tour guides was absolutely amazing and couldn't be more helpful or do more however the other guide was there just to party and do it her way. they knew nothing about the locations, go to drunk when no one else was and went off on her own to please her when it was free days. I would recommend the trip but we missed a lot of things which were in the trip itinerary.

Improve the trip itinerary to be more truthful as I was disappointed on the things we didn't do. improve certain tour guides knowledge and priorities.

Mercedes
london

AMAAAZEEE

hmmmmmmmm I ate street food and never got sick! I don't know about unique stories, but I am unique. I could tell you hundreds of stories about Thailand, but the main point of the story will always be I had a life-changing experience and I'm so thankful I was able to have this opportunity.

Amii
London

Amazing time!

When i was in Thailand on the project, we tool a weekend off to explore on the weekend, on one of the beaches, When i first got shown to my hut, it was in the cliff face, as the man is climbing up the rocks with my suitcase, i am following behind in my flip flops. He looks back for me and i said im fine im keeping up.... I lost my footing and fell down the cliff onto the beach. It wasn't funny at the time but i can now look back and laugh. I swapped my cliff face hut to a safer beach hut.

It cant, it's perfect!

Many of us dream of travelling the world and seeing parts of the world we’ve only seen in television and film. The chance to experience another country and culture is an invaluable learning experience that will stay with you forever and the only way to