Iko Poran offers a wide range is affordable, safe, meaningful volunteer projects in Thailand.
Our variety of programs includes Teaching, Childcare, Medical & Health Care, caring for Elephants and the new Voluntour that combines volunteering in two different locations and the last two weeks in a paradise party island that was practically made for it.
- Available all year round;
- Volunteers can choose programs for periods ranging from 1 week to 12 weeks. The elephant program has a maximum duration of 4 weeks.
- Programs start on the 1st and 3rd Fridays of the month.
- Iko Poran is a volunteer organization that works with volunteer organizations.
- Very affordable fees and the most affordable registration fee!
It is impossible to describe what it is like the experience to volunteer in a foreign country – the local people you will meet, learning a new culture & experiencing new environments in amazing landscapes an sceneries.
- Volunteerism should not be expensive for the ones with good hearts that want to lend a hand;
- The only international volunteer organization based in a developing country that also runs its own developing projects. Most of other providers are profit-oriented traveling companies based in First World nations;
- Most affordable registration fee; no transfer fees on top;
- Volunteers receive a cultural orientation and Bangkok tour upon arrival;
- We are not targeting any surplus revenues. All money charged is used to further achieve our mission and contribute to our local programs!