- Koh Phangan
- Ko Samui
View Other Details
Airport pickup, orientation, accommodation, meals are included in some programs, support from the local staff, program supervision, in-country 24/7 support throughout your program, in-country administration costs and donation to support your project.
Registration fee is only $149 and covers marketing costs, pre-placement support from our staff, a complete country information guide, volunteer training booklet, fundraising guides and tips, administration costs, travel to run inspection visits in all locations, communication costs, and office staff.
Volunteers are responsible for their own flights, visas, travel insurance and vaccinations (if necessary).
Iko Poran offers a wide range is affordable, safe, meaningful volunteer projects in Thailand.
Our variety of programs includes Teaching, Childcare, Medical & Health Care, caring for Elephants and the new Voluntour that combines volunteering in two different locations and the last two weeks in a paradise party island that was practically made for it.
- Available all year round;
- Volunteers can choose programs for periods ranging from 1 week to 12 weeks. The elephant program has a maximum duration of 4 weeks.
- Programs start on the 1st and 3rd Fridays of the month.
- Iko Poran is a volunteer organization that works with volunteer organizations.
- Very affordable fees and the most affordable registration fee!
It is impossible to describe what it is like the experience to volunteer in a foreign country – the local people you will meet, learning a new culture & experiencing new environments in amazing landscapes an sceneries.
- Volunteerism should not be expensive for the ones with good hearts that want to lend a hand;
- The only international volunteer organization based in a developing country that also runs its own developing projects. Most of other providers are profit-oriented traveling companies based in First World nations;
- Most affordable registration fee, only $ 149; no transfer fees on top;
- Volunteers receive a cultural orientation and Bangkok tour upon arrival;
- We are not targeting any surplus revenues. All money charged is used to further achieve our mission and contribute to our local programs!