Volunteering Solutions provides a wide range of volunteering programs across 3 different cities in Thailand - Bangkok, Surin & Chiang Mai. And all the programs have been designed amazingly so that volunteers can not only be a part of meaningful work but also get to travel extensively while in the country. There's no doubt of the fact that Thailand is one of the most popular volunteering destinations of the world. Whether you wish to volunteer with little children in Bangkok or teach the monks in Chiang Mai or work at an elephant village in Surin - we have the best of all for you! You can also choose to be a part of the Thailand Summer Volunteering program or Thailand Special Voluntour - which accommodates the best of volunteering & traveling. Explore the pristine beaches of the country, dive into the turquoise water, binge on delicious Thai cuisine and make a difference while volunteering. Medical students and practitioners can also join medical volunteering or internships in Thailand.
- Experience the hustle & bustle of Bangkok, mellow and serenity of Surin and the breathtaking beauty of Chiang Mai.
- Interact with the natives to learn about the age-old traditions and typical Thai cultural nuances.
- Volunteer for a meaningful project and gain first-hand international work experience.
- Enjoy some of the best local Thai delicacies, all the way from a native's kitchen.
- Meet some amazing travelers from other parts of the world.