Volunteer Opportunity with Aii Group: India & Sub-Continents

group of students at airport holding sign
group of students at airport holding sign
Volunteering Abroad with Orphan kids in India
Volunteering in India with Orphan kids

India, the land of culture, colors, traditions, festivals, people, diversity & with a vast scope to learn and live India through our magnificent youth travel programs. If you are looking for some adventure & life changing experience in Asia, India is the perfect location to serve the community. Aii provides you the opportunity to learn through volunteering on different community projects related for animals, children,Orphanage, women & other section of society. Aii also provides vast scope for travelling on weekends and after project completion. Projects are available from 01 week to 24 weeks round the year.

Maria

My Experience of Volunteering Abroad

I searched volunteer abroad programs on the internet and found many organizations but most of them actually charge a lot. As a student I was looking for a program which can suit my budget and also can give me great exposure. I finally found programs of Aii.

I did Orphanage program with them and I would say this was the best time of my life. I would certainly recommend this programs to others those who are looking forward to it.

Project was good but the condition of the kids due to the poverty is not good. I think they need government support too.