View Other Details
5 weeks $775
6 weeks $875
7 weeks $975
8 weeks $1075
9 weeks $1175
10 weeks $1275
12 weeks $1325
14 weeks $ 1525
Extra week + $120
We offer volunteer opportunities to people passionate about people, cultures, nature, travel, and willing to dedicate their time, energy and skills in:
• Teaching French, English, German, Math, computer science etc. They can also engage in games, arts, sports, music activities with kids and children at all levels, and provide support for extracurricular activities.
• Helping at the medical center – by assisting the medical workers to attend to the patients with all manner of activities: consultation, minor surgery, breastfeeding education.
• Construction work – including construction of water wells, tanks, eco-toilets, handwashing devices, classrooms.
• Environmental conservation activities like: wastes recycling, pollution reduction, tree planting with the development of community-based nursery tree beds, organic farming, and bee keeping.
- Contribute positively to local communities Developing new skills Making friends during your volunteering time Promoting environmental protection Visit tourist sites across the country
As a volunteer in Togo you'll have the opportunity to teach and learn at the same time; contribute positively to local communities, while developing new skills and making friends. You will be able to serve and observe, and your host community will really use and appreciate your time. Volunteers are not required to have previous experience of environmental work, but their enthusiasm and hard work is essential to impart knowledge and instill in the local people the need to protect their natural environment for a better future.