View Other Details
Program fees cover airport pickup, orientation, accommodation, meal allowance, program coordination and 24/7 support.
The Love Volunteers registration fee carries a lifetime alumni membership
The historic city of Istanbul is a rich melting pot filled with people, religions, and cultures from all walks of life. From World Heritage sites to the Blue Mosque, the Grand Bazaar, and so many more sightseeing opportunities, there is never a dull moment in this bustling metropolis.
Among this hive of activity, however, is a city with a large percentage of people living in poverty. Exacerbated by millions of refugees entering Turkey each year, many families are struggling to survive day-to-day as they experience severe hardship and marginalization. Even education can be haphazard at best, with children from poorer families often dropping out and falling into the poverty cycle unless they receive the dedicated support they need. That's where you come in!
Current programs include:
Refugee Student Support
Childcare and Development
Agriculture and Farming
- Work with some of the millions of Syrian Refugee families who have fled to Turkey!
- Work alongside locals in their quest to help the Syrian people assimilate into the Turkish population!
- Assist children in need on our wonderful Childcare and Development Program!
- Get your hands dirty on our sustainable Agriculture and Farming Program!
- Explore one of the most fascinating and enchanting cities in the world - while making a REAL difference!