Support Syrian Refugees in Istanbul!
The historic city of Istanbul is a rich melting pot of people, religion and culture. From World Heritage sites to the Blue Mosque, the Grand Bazaar and so many sightseeing opportunities, there is never a dull moment in this bustling metropolis.
Among this hive of activity, however, is a city with a large percentage of people living in poverty. Many families are struggle to survive day-to-day while experiencing severe hardship and marginalization. Even education can be haphazard at best, with Turkish children from poorer families often dropping out and falling into the poverty cycle unless they receive the dedicated support they need. That's where you come in!
Love Volunteers in Turkey can choose from a range of wonderful community benefit projects, including the jewel in our crown - the Syrian Refugee Support Program!
Help us improve the lives of those who need it most! Visit the Love Volunteers website now for more information!
- Work with some of the 2+ million Syrian Refugee families who have fled to Turkey!
- Work alongside locals in their quest to help the Syrian people assimilate into the Turkish population!
- Assist children in need on our wonderful Childcare and Development Program!
- Get your hands dirty on our sustainable Agriculture and Farming Program!
- Explore one of the most fascinating and enchanting cities in the world - while making a REAL difference!