Justice Tourism Foundation a social impact travel grassroots tourism non-profit organization focusing on socially responsible travel as a way to connect travelers with local communities while promoting the local economy and wellbeing of host communities in Uganda.
Our volunteer Programs offer the opportunity to participants to engage in an authentic immersion experiences with community members and support projects created and led by the community. The project serves as a vehicle to greater cultural understanding, cross-cultural friendships and ultimately towards increased global cooperation.
Our volunteer programs includes the followings:
1. Water Construction Project
2. Women Empowerment Program
3. Medical Volunteering
4. Sports Coatching Program
5. Micro Finance Program
6. Reforestation & Environmental Conservation
7. Human Wildlife Conflict Mitigation
- WASH Project - Water Well Construction, Building of Pit Latrines, Community Public Health Awareness
- Medical Health Care for rural communities in Uganda
- Women Empowerment and Youth Livelihood Projects
- Rural Micro Finance Project - Kick Starting of Village Banks
- Reforestation & Environmental Conservation