This program aims at educating women and youth in income generating activities they can carry out along side streets, roads or at their doors to earn a living and to best support their families.
This will include activities like baking, fast food making, bead art work, backyard farming, and catering.
This program is aimed at taking them through entrepreneurship skill so that they can best manage and monitor their business perfectly and as well as building a spirit of togetherness. Experiences will be shared with mothers with HIV/AIDS, Victims of violence and those with children with special needs.
These groups are marginalized and can not compete for jobs as they have so many challenges like illness, either them or their children, needed at home to best support their children, they are stigmatized etc there for they need support to start their own income generating activities to be able to sustain their lives.
- Our programs are holistic in nature as they capture all aspects of life
- They are community driven from the start and they own it hence not imposed on them
- They are sustainable as the community is equally responsible
- They are a solution to the community not a problem as they benefit and share experience so that they learn from each other
- we also use the logos of our donors on anything we print like T-shirts, banners, bandanas etc