- United States of America
- New Zealand
View Other Details
Conservation volunteering is a rewarding way of giving back to our world’s unique natural resources. It provides an understanding of our natural environment and specific training of valuable conservation skills. By mastering challenges in an international volunteer team, you may make some friends for life and improve your foreign language skills in addition to a hefty chunk of life experience.
Natucate offers you the chance to (re)connect with nature through various conservation volunteering opportunities. Travel to Oceania and help protect New Zealand’s sensitive environment, explore the USA and preserve unique natural habitats in California, or contribute to different conservation projects in beautiful Spain.
If you’d like to receive further information on our volunteering options in nature conservation, take a look at our website.
- Give back to our world’s natural resources
- Immerse yourself into awe-inspiring natural landscapes
- Broaden your conservation and nature knowledge
- Learn lots of new skills – from languages to intercultural competence
- Become part of an international team