Authenticity. Dignity. Wonder.
Discover What's Yours.
Gap at Glen Brook is a place-based experience for gap students on a 250-acre campus in the Monadnock region of New Hampshire, USA. We are a community of life-long learners, explorers, and individuals committed to the joys of simple living.
The central focus of the program is to understand viscerally all that we are connected to. We work with our bodies and our hands to tend to the farm, forest, and program facilities that make up our home. Learn to cook a whole foods meal from scratch, try your hand at woodworking, harvest the fruits of a growing season, and explore the New England wilds in all the autumn's colors.
Finding roots and rhythms at Glen Brook, gap students have a unique chance to examine what it means to live well, and what it means to belong—to both a natural and a human ecosystem. A semester at Glen Brook is a transformative experience for change-makers thirsty for a life of purpose and adventure.
- Outdoor Adventure; Naturalist and Expedition Skills
- Farm Life and Environmental Responsibility
- Apprenticeship in Kitchen, Farm, Facilities and Education
- Cooking classes and opportunities
- Group Living - Skills for personal responsibility and independence