We have suspended operations until at least May 12th at locations around the world in response to the global threat of the coronavirus (COVID-19). This proactive measure is intended to minimize the risk COVID-19 poses to staff, volunteers and the people within the communities we serve. Read the full update here: https://bit.ly/COVID-19-AllHandsandHearts
In the meantime, please feel free to complete this interest form and we will contact you once our programs are reopening: https://bit.ly/GoOverseasInterestForm
If you have any questions, you can contact our Volunteer Coordination Team anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also give us a call at 508-758-8211 (select option #1 to reach our Volunteer Coordination Team).
- NO program fee, + receive free accommodation and meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner provided). Roundtrip domestic US flights are also available to those volunteering for 2+ weeks in Texas (subject to availability)
- Have the opportunity to aid a community post-disaster.
- Undergo on-site construction training (with tools and equipment provided. No previous construction experience is required to volunteer with us.)
- Engage in cultural immersion and community development.
- Meet volunteers from all over the world committed to service.
We make a long-term commitment and engage our trained volunteers to work with the community to rebuild disaster-resilient homes, schools, daycare facilities and community centers, the hubs of every community. By providing a free and open door for every volunteer around the globe, as well as cutting edge-training, we transform the good hearts and willing hands of our volunteers into a powerful team that can jump in and create an immediate impact in disaster-affected areas.