Colorado's natural resource management approach is unique in the United States. Spend three weeks in western Colorado finding out why! Meet local leaders, government officials, and entrepreneurs and hear their vision for the future of Colorado's natural environment. Get hands-on conservation experience in some of the country's most majestic scenery.
- Explore the themes of conservation and natural resource management in Colorado
- Live and travel with a pod of 15–17 other students
- Meet local officials and environmental advocates
- Visit national parks and protected areas
- Health and Safety - adhere to enhanced health and safety protocols, including COVID-19 testing and a Health and Wellness Coordinator on staff
Explore conservation and natural resource management in the American West while focusing on the AMIGOS program pillars of ethical service, cultural humility, and leadership.