- United States of America
View Other Details
Louisiana was hit by five named storms last year, two of which (Hurricanes Laura and Delta) caused significant damage which was further compounded by recent rains and flooding.
All Hands and Hearts has been on the ground since September of 2020, working to provide immediate assistance and long-term relief to southwest Louisiana. Our initial assessment showed an immediate need for our traditional response activities, such as clearing hazardous trees, removing damaged drywall, and tarping damaged roofs to dry-in residents. After months of work, we transitioned to our recovery phase, with added capacity to provide more permanent solutions such as installing new roofing and replacing damaged insulation and drywall.
We are now offering free round trip flights to participants willing to volunteer for a minimum of 2 weeks!
Join our team of volunteers and staff as we work to rebuild the Southwest Louisiana by volunteering today!
- Guaranteed NO program fee
- Receive free accommodation and meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner provided during the work week Sunday - Thursday)
- Undergo on-site construction training, with tools and equipment provided. No previous construction experience is required to volunteer with us.
- Help the community of Lake Charles, LA recover from the damage of Hurricane Laura and Hurricane Delta
- Free round trip flights to participants staying 2+ weeks! Must be in the US!
In 15 years, All Hands and Hearts has had:
1,204,000 Lives Impacted
144 Volunteer Nationalities
123 Disaster Programs
20 Countries Served
309 Schools Completed and
115,000+ Children Back to School
Join our cause. Volunteer with All Hands and Hearts to have a greater impact on a community in need.