• United States of America
1 week

Program Details

Lodge
Groups
Small Group (1-15) Medium Group (16-30)
Travel Type
Budget Solo Women

Pricing

$1,795 USD
What's included:
- All accommodations throughout the trip
- All group transportation
- All group meals (days 1 and 7 include one meal)
- Drinking water 24/7
What's Not Included
Domestic Airfare Travel Insurance Visa
Aug 06, 2021
Aug 17, 2021

Venture into the Pacific NW wilderness to volunteer on conservation projects, backcountry trail work, hike through the old growth forests and swim in alpine lakes of the Cascade Mountains. Volunteer to protect our plant and end your trip floating down the Snoqualmie River and summiting peaks!

Program Highlights

• Explore downtown Seattle and Pike Place Market
  • Volunteer on environmental conservation and backcountry trails
  • Backpack through old-growth forest, swim alpine lakes and summit peaks
  • Float down the Snoqualmie River
  • Unplug in the Cascade wilderness

Dominic

An Experience that Will Stay with You Forever!

To anyone who is considering the trip with GIVE to the Pacific Northwest, I would say that it is not an experience that you would want to miss out on and is absolutely worth every moment. It is a lot to consider in terms of money and planning out your travel schedule but once that is all figured out, the trip itself and the organization of GIVE will make you feel great about your decision to go. The team at GIVE is professional, knowledgeable, and most of all a group of great friendly people. Everything with the itinerary of the trip was well-organized and executed with clear communication to all the volunteers involved, never once were we confused or second-guessing what we were doing. Not only will you be doing important work, but you will also be immersed in beautiful places with a fun group of people, with a trustworthy and highly commendable organization guiding you along the way.

Gracie

This trip will change your life!

If I have anything to say about this trip, it’s take it! This trip changed my life forever and has left me with the most amazing memories and incredible knowledge that I use with me back home. There’s not a day that goes by that I don’t think about to work that I did with GIVE and the incredible experiences we shared together. Being able to share these moments with such an amazing and supportive group of people is a beautiful experience. It’s thrilling to be able to come home and still do a tiny bit of work we did during the trip. I will definitely be seeing PNW and GIVE soon for WILD!!

What was your funniest moment?
Spending time with everyone in our group was always a fun time. We shared so many laughs and all became great friends so quickly! I miss my GIVE family!!