View Other Details
The volunteers will conduct the following activities:
1. Sighting and capturing, with nets, juveniles of green turtle, in areas next to the shore.
2. Walks (10-20 km.), searching for stranded sea turtles.
3. Help researchers with necropsies of any dead individual.
4. Collect data of the artisanal fishery carried out in this locality.
5. Get involved in talks and workshops for the community and tourists.
6. Rehabilitation of sick and weak sea turtles.
7. Help in the field station duties such us cleaning and cooking.