We are looking for volunteers to coach & tutor English for local young people through chitchatting, talk sharing, and topic facilitating.
In return, we provide free accommodation for volunteers: dorm-stay in a well-furnished dorm room.
What you will do at English Hub:
- Chitchatting with local for their practice speaking English, help them improve their pronunciation and spoken English.
- Hosting & Facilitating presentation and debate topics, board games.
What you will receive from English Hub:
- A free drink every working day (tea, milk tea, coffee, soda, yogurt, mineral water...)
- Opportunities to meet up with new people every day, enjoy culture exchange.
About your stay:
The dorm room is equipped with essential households & utilities: internet, fridge, electric stove, microwave oven, kitchen stuff (dishes, bowls, glasses, spoons...), washing machine, tumble dryer, tables, private reading lights...
- Free accommodation, free drinks at English Hub on your working days.
- Make use of cultural exchange from stay with locals, work with locals, talk to locals.
- Improve communication skills, public speaking skills, topic & game facilitating skills...
- Accommodation: well-equipped dorm-stay with local; market, supermarket, convenient stores, eateries nearby for exploring food cuisines
- Meet up with young & active local, chances to share & exchange your experience with locals