This completely customizable German Language and Volunteer Service program in Vienna, Austria offers participants an opportunity to study language, while also doing an internship, preceptorship or volunteer service within the host community. What better way to maximize your exposure to the language and culture than through volunteering with locals?!
While the minimum stay for the volunteer aspect of the program is 4 weeks, you can determine how many hours of German Language instruction you want, whether or not you receive university credit, what type of lodging your require, whether you want meals, excursions, etc., included, among other customizable aspects.
Please contact IPSL to set up a time to discuss your interests and goals in their German Language & Volunteer Service program and they will advise you on creating a program that perfectly suits your needs and budget.
- Students can opt to receive an official transcript from the IPSL Institute for Global Learning for their academic work abroad. Students can also receive a widely recognized certification of their language proficiency level.
- Pre-vetted language school with the highest credentials available.
- IPSL, the founder of Service-Learning, is a global education institute within the National University of Natural Medicine (NUNM.edu). They invest over 83% of their revenues directly back into the communities where they serve.
- Great opportunity to make new friends, as students from around the world study at IPSL's partner schools.
- Internships, Preceptorships &/or Volunteer service opportunities are varied and range from Nutrition and Medicine; International Development; Environment; Animal Welfare; Refugees and Women’s and Children’s Rights.