COVID-19 Program UpdatesDue to global health & safety concerns and travel restrictions related to the coronavirus, Outward Bound has decided to pause some of their upcoming programs temporarily. Learn more about COVID-19 updates and sign up for email notifications to stay tuned regarding program information.
Embark on the adventure of a lifetime on this 72-day, multi-region, international semester course.
Students make their way to Patagonia where they summit peaks and complete service projects as they gain a clear sense of their abilities and potential.
Students journey by river through the canopied forests and barrier islands of Florida while they challenge themselves and build strong bonds within the group.
North Carolina Phase
Students will spend time in North Carolina, climbing rock faces and practicing leadership skills in the majestic Blue Ridge Mountains. By the end of the expedition, students walk away with a greater understanding of the wilderness, the world and themselves.
This course also offers a Wilderness First Aid course through a national accredited organization.
- Earn your Wilderness First Aid (WFA) certification
- In Patagonia, you'll summit peaks and complete service projects.
- In Florida, you'll journey by river through the canopied forests and barrier islands.
- In North Carolina, you'll climb rock faces and practice leadership skills in the majestic Blue Ridge Mountains.
- By the end of the expedition, you'll walk away with a greater understanding of the wilderness, the world and yourself.