TRU Experience Travel | Gap Year

Down under OZ the place to be on your Gap Year. If you are looking for a gap year holiday in Australia, working whilst travelling or are considering volunteer work in Australia have a look at our latest gap experiences below and contact us for more information.

*Wild Animal Rescue
*21 Day Australia Road Trip
*Environmental Conservation Volunteer
*Tasmanian Animal Sanctuary
*Into Week in Sydney

Tanya

My Gap Year in OZ

I spent a year in Australia Sydney. Tru Experience offered an intro week to Australia in Sydney. It was a fun filled week with a new group of friends all in the same boat, looking to work and travel in Australia. The intro week was laid back and fun visiting the harbor, party nights, secluded beaches and huts, and making amazing friends. My group was of 18 people from all over the world. The purpose of this intro to Aus was to give us a great week ready for our time in Oz. We set up bank accounts, mobiles , registered to job sites, there is an office we can go to anytime, to sort out cvs and apply for jobs.You make friends with your new crew in intro week, and set off to rent your new home together, the team also help you in the direction of places to rent. You become a member of a large job organisation across Oz where you are pretty much guaranteed to get a job,there are absolutely thousands, from bar staff to office work. The team are on the other end of the phone, or at the end of an email throughout your stay in Oz. If you want to work and Travel Australia I highly recommend this Intro week to Australia.

It would be great if the week could be 2 rather than 1. But nothing in the itinerary should be changed.
Marian

Nemo life

Where can I start, I have no idea. I have already thanked tru experience travel personally, but I will thank you guys again for making my booking with you and time in OZ such a memory, I was only meant to be in Australia for 3 months and 8 months later i am still here with no intentions of leaving anytime soon.

My experience has clearly been incredible and the tru experience team are always a phone call or email away. This is by far the most incredible experience of my life and i have all the guys at tru experience travel to thank for that. If you are thinking about work and travel in OZ then I highly recommend this team, they dont just book you on the trip and leave you to it, they are always at the end of any technical device for any reassurance and advice.

Cheers guys come see us in Oz. :)

.................
Stacey

Awesome Australia!!

I had such an awesome time here in Oz! It was so lovely! The beaches, the people, the food, the nightlife!! Just everything!!

Had so much fun and made some life long friends!! Snorkelling was fun, seeing all those pretty fishes and sea life! The weather was sooooo gorgeous. The locals were so lovely too. It's like no other place I've been to before. I definitely wanna go back!

Thank you to Tru Experience Travel. It was everything you said it would be and a whole lot more ☺️

About Tru Experience Travel

Many of us dream of travelling the world and seeing parts of the world we’ve only seen in television and film. The chance to experience another country and culture is an invaluable learning experience that will stay with you forever and the only way...