TRU Experience Travel | Gap Year

TRU Experience Travel | Gap Year

Paid Teaching in China and Thailand

TRU Experience Travel are taking applications for many paid teaching jobs in China and Thailand. Get in touch with the team today to find out more about the application process.

Down under OZ the place to be on your Gap Year. If you are looking for a gap year holiday in Australia, working whilst travelling or are considering volunteer work in Australia have a look at our latest gap experiences below and contact us for more information.

*Wild Animal Rescue

Volunteer Abroad
Primary Language
Age Max

Nemo life

Where can I start, I have no idea. I have already thanked tru experience travel personally, but I will thank you guys again for making my booking with you and time in OZ such a memory, I was only meant to be in Australia for 3 months and 8 months later i am still here with no intentions of leaving anytime soon.

My experience has clearly been incredible and the tru experience team are always a phone call or email away. This is by far the most incredible experience of my life and i have all the guys at tru experience travel to thank for that. If you are thinking about work and travel in OZ then I highly recommend this team, they dont just book you on the trip and leave you to it, they are always at the end of any technical device for any reassurance and advice.

Cheers guys come see us in Oz. :)

Awesome Australia!!

I had such an awesome time here in Oz! It was so lovely! The beaches, the people, the food, the nightlife!! Just everything!!

Had so much fun and made some life long friends!! Snorkelling was fun, seeing all those pretty fishes and sea life! The weather was sooooo gorgeous. The locals were so lovely too. It's like no other place I've been to before. I definitely wanna go back!

Thank you to Tru Experience Travel. It was everything you said it would be and a whole lot more ☺️

About Tru Experience Travel

Many of us dream of travelling the world and seeing parts of the world we’ve only seen in television and film. The chance to experience another country and culture is an invaluable learning experience that will stay with you forever and the only way...