Working abroad in Australia during your gap year is your chance to explore the country while getting paid to live like a local. Add international experience to your resume and have some incredible adventures along the way without breaking the bank during a 6 month or 12 month work visa.
- Citizen of one of the following countries: USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, EU
- Ages 18-30
**Due to visa regulations for a Working Holiday Visa we cannot make exceptions to these requirements. These are put in place by the Australian government.
Program At a Glance:
-- Spend up to a year working and traveling in Australia
-- Work in part-time service industry jobs
-- Get paid to explore Australia and travel in your free time
-- Pre-departure and in-country support during your program
-- Flexible start dates and job opportunities year round
Program Fee: $1,430 USD
- 6 months of international medical insurance included
- Welcome Week in Sydney - 7 days of group excursions and activities
- 7 nights’ hostel accommodation (shared room) and breakfast
- 1-on-1 job assistance service, support, and advice
- Assistance from a personal program manager before, during and after your time abroad