View Other Details
--6 months of international medical insurance
--Pre-departure support and orientation from an experienced Greenheart Travel Program Manager
--Bank account set up prior to arrival
--Airport transfer upon arrival
--7 nights’ hostel accommodation (shared room) and 7 breakfasts
--Sydney Welcome Week with group activities and excursions
--Arrival orientation with in-country staff
--1-on-1 job assistance service, support, and advice
--Resources and support for finding permanent housing
--Assistance preparing tax paperwork upon arrival and before departure
--Assistance with setting up an Australian cell phone
--Organized social events and activities throughout program
--24-hour emergency support and service
This is your chance to dive into Australia and truly live like a local. Spend up to a year working and traveling throughout Australia while experiencing lively cities, incredible wildlife, adventure sports, and engaging with new friends from all over the world!
- Citizen of one of the following countries: USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, EU
- Must be eligible for a Working Holiday Visa.
- Ages 18-30
- Must be outside of Australia for the visa application process.
- Be a native English speaker or have near-native fluency.
**Due to visa regulations for a Working Holiday Visa we cannot make exceptions to these requirements. These are put in place by the Australian government.
Program At a Glance:
-- Spend up to a year working and traveling in Australia
-- Work in part-time service industry jobs
-- Looking for an adventure, and are open to working a variety of job
-- Pre-departure and in-country support during your program
- 6 months of international medical insurance included
- Welcome Week in Sydney - 7 days of group excursions
- 1-on-1 job assistance service, support, and advice
- Assistance from a personal program manager before, during and after your time abroad
- 7 nights’ hostel accommodation (shared room) and breakfast