View Other Details
It is included:
• Canadian-style resume revision
• Interview preparation workshop
• Guaranteed Job Placement
• Canada Essentials Guide
• One night's hostel accommodation including breakfast
• Welcome orientation (in Vancouver)
• Assistance with social security, bank account etc.
• Internet access & mail holding service
• Support and monitoring throughout the duration of the program
• Certificate of completion
It is not included: Airfare, Medical Insurance, Visa and/or Work Permits Application Fee (approximately 150 CAD), Local transportation, Food, Accommodation monthly payment.
By the end of 2014, the total price is only 1100 CAD
Resort Job Program gives you the opportunity to spend up to a year working and living in one of Canada’s most famous resorts, whether it is in the Rocky Mountain’s famous ski resorts, the Okanagan Valley, Banff, Lake Louise or Jasper. The program is open to most countries, with the majority able to avail of a one-year open program.
Participants are guaranteed a WORK PLACEMENT whether it’s during the skiing season or the summer season and are given a full orientation, interview preparation sessions, resume revision, subsidized staff accommodation and other perks such as reduced ski passes (depending on resort). This is one of the best ways to explore Canada’s great outdoors while earning good money, giving you the chance to get out and explore what Canada has to offer. And believe us when we tell you there is a LOT to see!
For more information, feel free to visit our website and contact us!