INTERNeX - Hospitality and Tourism Jobs in Canada

Paid seasonal position in hotels, restaurants & travel companies.

Work in amazing tourism communities like Banff, Jasper, The Rocky Mountains, Ontario, Vancouver and Vancouver Island. Come for a ski season or the glorious -- and often not talked about -- summer.

Summer: May / June until September / October
Winter: November / December until April
Staff Accommodation may be available and full accommodation assistance when it is not.

1. Receive your documents
7. We arrange accommodation & transfers
8. Welcome Orientation, Social events and trips with other interns
9. An Unforgettable experience
10. International work experience and a great reference

• Work in world famous ski resorts.
  • Positions pre-arranged prior to arrival for the whole season or longer.
  • Accommodation arranged prior to arrival on location.
  • Solid wages usually including free or discounted ski passes, bonuses and accommodation.

You must be a university/college student or high school graduate, and have upper intermediate English level.

Niklas

Working in Canada

I was working in Canada for 8 months at Panorama Mountain Village and made a great experience!
It was a lot of fun working with many different people of different nationalities and to spend the free time together. It was always fun to go boarding on our days off or to meet at the bar.
The program helped me a lot to improve my English and contributed to my personal development. I think that I got a lot more independent.
The time in Canada was a nice break between finishing school and starting university and I would definitely recommend it to everyone!