INTERNeX - Hospitality and Tourism jobs in Canada

Paid seasonal position in hotels, restaurants & travel companies.

Work in amazing tourism communities like Banff, Jasper, The Rocky Mountains, Ontario, Vancouver and Vancouver Island. Come for a ski season or the glorious -- and often not talked about -- summer.

Summer: May / June until September / October
Winter: November / December until April
Staff Accommodation may be available and full accommodation assistance when it is not.

1. Receive your documents
7. We arrange accommodation & transfers
8. Welcome Orientation, Social events and trips with other interns
9. An Unforgettable experience
10. International work experience and a great reference

You must be a university/college student or high school graduate, and have upper intermediate English level.

Niklas

Working in Canada

I was working in Canada for 8 months at Panorama Mountain Village and made a great experience!
It was a lot of fun working with many different people of different nationalities and to spend the free time together. It was always fun to go boarding on our days off or to meet at the bar.
The program helped me a lot to improve my English and contributed to my personal development. I think that I got a lot more independent.
The time in Canada was a nice break between finishing school and starting university and I would definitely recommend it to everyone!

About INTERNeX International Exchange

INTERNeX arranges internships, work experience, hospitality jobs, farmstays, homestays, volunteer programs and study abroad for students and travelers aged 18-35. Since 1998, we have helped more than 7,000 people from more than 40 counties gain...