BUNAC: Work in Canada

Secure your internship in London this fall!

Are you ready to make tracks in your career overseas? Now is the time to sort out your internship placement in London, England this Fall 2018. BUNAC are the UK's only Tier 5 visa sponsor who have a great team of placement managers. Plus, if you refer a friend to our Intern in Britain program, you'll get $100 of STA Travel vouchers! London, we're ready for you.

Your Canadian working holiday will have you living in a picture-perfect postcard, close enough to home to be in a similar time zone yet far enough away to meet a ton of new people in a ton of new places. With Canada's majestic landscapes and vibrantly diverse cities, our friends to the North definitely know how to serve up a working holiday dream, and we know what it takes to get you there.

We'll help you with visa applications, arrival accommodation and even opening a bank account, leaving you to spend your winters on the slopes and summers on the beach. We can just hear you saying 'pass the maple syrup' now...

Glenn

Vancouver, Canada, Internship and Now a Job as a Clinical Counsellor!

My position was unique as I was seeking to finish my final internship in order to complete my Master's in Social Work at Florida State University in Vancouver, Canada. I worked with Lubka Jacobs at BUNAC, who provided me excellent advice and recommendations in getting my work visa for Canada. She and all the staff I dealt with are extremely knowledgeable and helpful. The help documentation that they provide is very user friendly and to the point.

BUNACs prices are better than the other similar service providers and having this opportunity led me to getting a job in clinical counselling after finishing my internship!

There are lots of opportunities for jobs in Vancouver. My one recommendation would be to start looking for jobs and making connections before you arrive so that you are able to maximize your time in Canada upon arrival.

I found it to be beyond expectations. No trouble what so ever. To keep it this way, keep Lubka on the BUNAC team! She was so responsive and really knows her stuff!

About BUNAC

Since 1962, BUNAC have enabled hundreds of thousands of young people to go out and explore the world through global Work Abroad, Intern and Volunteering experiences.

All BUNAC programs include step-by-step support. Spend six months interning in...