- Northern Ireland
View Other Details
Certificate of Sponsorship
Evaluation of your internship offer
Guidance with Temporary Worker GAE visa application
Vetting of host
Support with all the essentials, from sourcing accommodation to travel insurance
Regular check-ins with our UK BUNAC team + monthly London social events
Employer pre-site visit (if required)
Certificate of Sponsorship priority processing (optional)
Changes to Certificate of Sponsorship after issue
Multicultural, diverse and a total powerhouse when it comes to business – working in the UK will add serious gravitas to your resume. Attracting talent from across the globe in every sector from technology to the arts, you’ll learn from leading professionals in your field, grow your connections and develop a bunch of vital soft skills. All while living in one of the most exciting and forward-thinking places in the world. Now, if that’s not your British cup of tea – we're not sure what is!
New for 2023: We've introduced the BUNAC Job Hub – a brand new platform connecting talented students & graduates from around the world to pre-vetted employers based in the UK. With an ever-growing database of internships in the UK along with a range of helpful tools and resources, BUNAC Job Hub is the go-to platform to assist in finding the right opportunity! Take this opportunity to gain international experience & enhance your resume!
Video and Photos
- For full-time students or recent graduates
- BUNAC is the largest A-rated Tier 5 visa sponsor. With our sponsorship, BUNAC works alongside the Home Office to allow you to legally intern in either England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland.
- Tier 5 Sponsorship for all nationalities
- BUNAC provides the Certificate of Sponsorship (CoS) & Temporary Work Government Authorised Exchange (GAE) visa help
- BUNAC’s COVID Booking Promise - 100% money back if you can’t travel due to COVID –19 restrictions. T&Cs apply.
Hi! Thank you for your interest in our Intern in Britain program. You are able to apply up to 3 months before you wish to depart for the UK. The application process can take up to 8 weeks so we always suggest applying with us once you have an internship secured!