NEW: Working Holiday in Chile

Are you looking for a unforgettable adventure? If your answer is absolutely!, then you traveling abroad is the first step. Spend the next few months in Chile, a country full of natural landscapes and breathtaking views. Stepabroad's Working Holiday Program in Chile offers participants guaranteed placements in special industries such as Hospitality & Tourism! Surround yourself with rich Chilean culture and be a local in a new country. Ski the Andes, trek the driest desert in the world, and discover inactive volcanoes all in Chile!

• Receive benefits such as accommodation and meals!
  • Improve your Spanish!
  • Guaranteed job placement

female on the beach
Geneviève

A Great Helping Hand

Not to brag (which usually means that someone is about to brag) but I’ve travelled and worked abroad quite a lot. However, this was my first time having help in the matter. I’ve been through mountains of web searches and paper work and countless confusing exchanges with varying degrees of success.
This time, Stebabroad took care of everything for me, and I mean everything. It was an extremely stress-free experience. They found a job for me, they helped me book flights, find accommodation and sent me a literal novel of tidbits on Chile so that I’d know everything there was to know before I even stepped foot in the country. They even got me a pick-up from the airport!
All throughout the trip, my coordinator was only an e-mail, or a Skype call away to help me out with any worries or questions. It’s really comforting when you’re halfway across the world, to know that you have someone back home whose got your back. I never felt left to my own devices.
Working in another country let’s you experience it in a way most people would never dream of but getting there isn’t always easy. Stepabroad took care of the nitty and gritty so that I could enjoy all the good parts. And there are so many good parts. I’m talking all the food, the views, the people, the trips, the experiences and so much more. I’m not usually one to ask for help, but sometimes, it’s worth it.

The more experience they gain the more everything will run smoothly. It's hard to expect how each individual will react in each specific situations, but the more hosts they get and the more they get to know the hosts the better the program will be.

About Stepabroad

Stepabroad aims to offer Canadians an opportunity travel to new countries and gain valuable work experience. Through these experiences, we aim to see youth immerse themselves in a new culture and eventually grow into mature and well-developed...