Do you want to combine working and traveling abroad in a fascinating country? Then our Au Pair Program in Chile is exactly what you’re looking for. The Au Pair Program gives you the chance to live with a family with children and experience the Chilean way of life first-hand as you’re going to be an active part of society.
We place you in one of the many Chilean families that look for Au Pairs from abroad. As Au Pair, you look after the children and help your host family with light household work.
Your responsibilities include, among others:
• taking the children to nursery or school
• playing, singing, doing handicraft etc. with the children
• helping with homework
• going for walks/doing outdoor activities with the children
• supervising the children, dressing and washing them
• keeping the home and kitchen tidy and clean
• preparing breakfast for the children
• doing laundry and watering flowers/plants