This six-week mini semester program offers you an enriching and inspiring experience in Costa Rica. Welcome to one of the happiest countries on earth, perhaps stemming from the laid back Tico outlook combined with the incredible model of eco-stewardship Costa Rica boasts. During the six weeks you will get to experience hands-on animal conservation, permaculture, trekking through the epic Costa Rican rainforests, relaxing yoga and meditation, and endless beaches.
Find out more on our website!
- Rewarding conservation service-learning projects working with an animal rescue center
- A rainforest adventure week through the Golfito area of southern Costa Rica
- A yoga and meditation journey on the shores of the Pacific Coast
- Hands-on marine conservation work in the pristine Cabo Blanco Absolute Natural Reserve
- Surfing on vast sandy beaches of the Pacific coast with professional guides