Who do you want to be in the world? Join us for an insightful, overland journey thought the cultural heart of The Andes: Peru, Ecuador and Galapagos Islands.
10-week program for ages 18-24. Fall and Spring departures. Scholarships and academic credit available.
Develop a global perspective, independence, leadership and Spanish skills through outdoor expeditions, service learning projects, and authentic cultural and language immersion. Pacific Discovery programs foster empathy for other cultures, ethical and sustainable travel practices, and awareness of international issues. Students leave with a deepened sense of their identity, passion, and purpose.
Pacific Discovery is a global leader in experiential education, offering inspiring summer, semester, and gap year programs abroad since 2001, and is an inaugural member of the American Gap Association.
- Visit our website to request a detailed information booklet for this program –
- - Practice and grow your Spanish language skills through immersion and homestays.
- - Volunteer in service learning projects with the Llama Pack Project, and in Community Development in the village of Agato.
- - Develop skills in independent travel, communication, leadership, rafting, trekking, sustainability, conservation and snorkeling
- - Explore South America's highlights – Machu Picchu, The Sacred Valley, Lake Titicaca, The Amazon River, Galapagos Islands, world heritage sites, Incan Ruins, beaches and national parks
- - Experience transformative personal growth that pushes students to reflect and ask questions of themselves, working towards a deeper understanding of their values, identity, passions and purpose.
Up to $1250USD off 2020 Summer Programs when booked before 15th December!
Thailand Summer Program: $4700USD
Australia Summer Program: $5100USD
New Zealand Fiji Summer Program: $5600USD
Peru Summer Program: $5100USD
Ecuador and Galapagos: $5100USD