EF Gap Year: custom 26-week program in multi-destinations

EF Gap Year is a 26-week program that enables students to explore several countries, learn a language, volunteer for a good cause, engage in meaningful cultural exchange, gain work experience abroad, and develop leadership skills.

The program begins in September with an extensive group orientation and discovery tour of Europe. Students are then able to personalize their own gap experience by choosing the country and focus of their language course, volunteer service and internship. Later in the year, students regroup for an in-depth tour of Australia & New Zealand. A leadership seminar, farewell tour of Ireland and Scotland, and gala banquet wraps up the program.

Students are able to earn college credit, place out of language requirements, and return home with a portfolio of certificates that document their achievements.

EF Education First is the largest private global educational company in the world with over 46,000 staff through 500 offices and schools in 53 countries.

• Visit multiple countries in 26 weeks
  • Learn a language at a recognized EF Campus
  • Select an internship that prepares you for your career
  • Live a volunteer experience that makes a difference
  • Attend a Leadership Academy at an English castle

Gatchalian

Super Fun!!!!!

To be honest I thought it will just be every single school and programmes I sigh up before, the same but EF proof me wrong, First the staff is really nice and cool, they help me in many problem I have like bank, Telephone etc....... Second is the host family I stayed, they are super nice and the food they cook are Super also i'm enjoining the dark humor they provided :) Finally the peoples I meet here are super FUN i have make some bro's on the way. In the end I'm totally enjoy the programmes next time I might try going to japan EF.

Not really
Bart

EF Internship

I absolutely loved my experience abroad with EF! The experience opened my eyes & mind to different cultures and languages. I realized after my travels that it is extremely difficult to put a price tag on experiences. EF was there for me from the beginning until the end, and they acted in the best interest of making it a good experience. At the same time, it's important to keep in mind that your experience will be as good as YOU make it. EF is there for you all the way but simultaneously you also need to be open-minded for something new, and "get out your comfort zone!"

I really enjoyed the internship portion of my travels, working alongside extremely hard-working, life changing and passionate people. I would highly recommend doing an internship with EF because it's the perfect stepping stone to jumpstart your education & professional development.

About EF Gap Year

EF is the world's largest private educational organization with 46,000 staff throughout 51 countries. We provide life-changing education for global citizens. For over 50 years, our mission has been to give confidence and freedom to people of all ages...