Travel to and immerse yourself in the island lifestyles of Fiji, Sumatra & Bali. Discover the Fijian lifestyle and be welcomed into the community by the local village chief. Deliver lessons to eager Fijian children and gain insight into primary education. Explore health care on some of Fiji's remote islands by visiting nursing stations and clinics.
Get your SCUBA certification in the pristine waters off Beqa Island. Trek deep into the Sumatran rainforest in search of the critically endangered Sumatran Orangutan. Help villages survive drought-like conditions between rainy seasons by building clean water systems. Study a Balinese food non-profit and witness how a community in need partnered with a small business to achieve great success. Learn to surf on Bali's legendary waves and more on this 90-day service and adventure Gap Semester.
- Teach English in a Fijian Primary School While Living in a Traditional Bure
- Raft Through the Rainforest and Cool Off in Waterfalls in Sumatra’s Bukit Lawang
- Learn About Island Life and Coffee Farming Through a Homestay at Lake Toba
- Track Orangutans Alongside Rangers and Conservationists in Sumatra
- Become SCUBA Certified Off Fiji’s Beqa Island