Travel to and immerse yourself in the island lifestyles of Sumatra, Bali & Fiji. Trek deep into the Sumatran rainforest searching for the critically endangered orangutan. Assist in restoring age-old Bataknese Houses in a rural Sumatran while learning about traditional ways of living. Shadow workers in a Balinese cashew factory and witness how an impoverished village partnered with this social enterprise to great success. Learn to surf on Bali's legendary waves and participate in an all-day farm-to-table cooking class. Discover the Fijian lifestyle and be welcomed into the community by the local village chief. Deliver English language lessons to eager Fijian children and gain insight into primary education. Lend a hand in a coral reef rehabilitation project alongside local university students. Get SCUBA certified in the turquoise waters of southern Fiji and much more on this 80-day service and adventure gap semester.
- Track Orangutans Alongside Rangers and Conservationists in Sumatra
- Learn About Island Life and Coffee Farming Through a Homestay at Lake Toba
- Explore Ubud, Indonesia’s Spiritual Hub, and Take Surf Lessons in Uluwatu
- Facilitate English Lessons in a Fijian Primary School While Living in a Traditional Bure
- Become SCUBA Certified in Fiji's Turquoise Waters