View Other Details
International Airfare Not Included
Travel to and immerse yourself in the island lifestyles of Sumatra, Bali & Fiji. Trek deep into the Sumatran rainforest searching for the critically endangered orangutan. Assist in restoring age-old Bataknese Houses in a rural Sumatran while learning about traditional ways of living. Shadow workers in a Balinese cashew factory and witness how an impoverished village partnered with this social enterprise to great success. Learn to surf on Bali's legendary waves and participate in an all-day farm-to-table cooking class. Discover the Fijian lifestyle and be welcomed into the community by the local village chief. Spend time with Fijian children and gain insight into primary education. Lend a hand in a coral reef rehabilitation project alongside local university students. Get SCUBA certified in the turquoise waters of southern Fiji and much more on this 70-day service and adventure gap semester.
- Track Orangutans Alongside Rangers and Conservationists in Sumatra
- Learn About Island Life and Coffee Farming Through a Homestay at Lake Toba
- Explore Ubud, Indonesia’s Spiritual Hub, and Take Surf Lessons in Uluwatu
- Facilitate English Lessons in a Fijian Primary School While Living in a Traditional Bure
- Become SCUBA Certified in Fiji's Turquoise Waters