Leave the traditional classroom far behind as we journey to China, Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand. Gap Asia is a unique blend of education, service and exploration of these intriguing and ancient cultures. Our exclusive access to people and places gives us a window on aspects of Asia rarely experienced by outsiders.
Traveling deep into China’s Yunnan Province, we teach English in an Urban High School While Living in a Homestay.
Settling into village life in Cambodia, we are a part of the change as we get our hands dirty building and installing bio-sand water filters for rural villages.
Partnering with a Thai nature reserve we understand the true value of animal conservation as we care for and interact with Thailand’s indigenous elephants.
Assisting in a Vietnamese community that provides education and health care to children affected by Agent Orange, we see how service transcends boundaries.
- Watch the Sunset and Sunrise from your Tent on the Great Wall of China
- Impact Lives While Installing Clean Water Filters in Homes in Cambodia
- Become SCUBA Certified on the Thai Island of Koh Tao and Help Restore the Reef
- Study Health Issues by Working With Youth Affected by Agent Orange
- Learn About and Care for Elephants in Thailand Alongside Local Conservationists