COVID-19 Program Updates
Due to global health & safety concerns and travel restrictions related to the coronavirus, ARCC Programs has decided to offer flexible booking options for some of their upcoming programs. Learn more about COVID-19 updates to stay tuned regarding program information.
Leave the traditional classroom far behind, as we journey to the heart of Nepal, Vietnam, Cambodia, and Thailand. Our Asia Gap Semester Program is a unique blend of education, service, and exploration of these intriguing and ancient cultures. Our exclusive access to people and places, developed over decades, gives us a window into aspects of Nepal and Southeast Asia rarely experienced by outsiders. Welcomed into a homestay, we understand the aftermath of the 2015 earthquake and experience a day in the life of a rural Nepali family. Trekking through the mystical mountain trails of the Annapurna range, we test our endurance inspired by the glacial peaks of the Nepali Himalayas. In Vietnam, we work with youth affected by Agent Orange both in the classroom and in their daily activities. We explore the bustling and historic city of Hanoi as well as the tranquility and natural beauty of the rural provinces. Settling into village life in Cambodia, we learn about efforts to combat human traff
- Immerse yourself in Buddhist Teachings and Meditation at a Monastic Institute in Nepal
- Impact Lives While Installing Clean Water Filters in Homes in Cambodia
- Become SCUBA Certified on the Thai Island of Koh Tao and Help Restore the Reef
- Learn About and Care for Elephants in Thailand Alongside Local Conservationists
- Live and Work on a Sustainable Women’s Cooperative Farm in Rural Nepal