- Watch the Sunset and Sunrise from your Tent on the Great Wall of China
- Impact Lives While Installing Clean Water Filters in Homes in Cambodia
- Become SCUBA Certified on the Thai Island of Koh Tao and Help Restore the Reef
- Study Health Issues by Shadowing Nurses while Living in a Homestay in a Small Thai Village
- Care for and Rehabilitate Elephants in Thailand Alongside Local Biologists
Leave the traditional classroom far behind as we journey to China, Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand. Gap Asia is a unique blend of education, service and exploration of these intriguing and ancient cultures. Our exclusive access to people and places gives us a window on aspects of Asia rarely experienced by outsiders.
Standing knee-deep in the rice paddies of China’s Yunnan Province, we discover a way of life that has remained virtually unchanged throughout the centuries.
Settling into village life in Cambodia, we learn about efforts to combat human trafficking, starting with education and income generating opportunities.
Partnering with local mahouts at an Elephant Sanctuary deep in the northern jungle, we understand the true value of conservation as we care for and rehabilitate Thailand’s indigenous elephants.
Assisting in a Vietnamese community that provides education and health care to children affected by Agent Orange, we see how service transcends boundaries.