Spend a gap year at the Académie Charpentier, one of the most prestigious French Art Schools in Paris, in complete immersion in French culture, studying Graphic Arts, Interior Design, and Design.
The Académie Charpentier is located in the heart of the Montparnasse district. The area became the most important artistic hub for 20th century artists from all over the world : from Pablo Picasso, Chaïm Soutine, Marc Chagall, to Ernest Hemingway, and so many more.
The Académie Charpentier, one of the leading Art Schools in Paris since 1945, will welcome you in its mythical premises (where world-renowned artists Giacometti, Modigliani, Balthus - amongst others - have studied before).
The curriculum takes place over a ten-month course, preceded by a two-month induction period to get accustomed to your new French environment. The courses start on 2nd September 2019 and end on 26th June 2020
- The curriculum covers 12 major areas of Graphics, Interior Design and Design
- Gain french fluency in total immersion in one of the most charmant district of Paris
- Meet students from all over the world
- Become more passionate about you major and propel your career with international experience.
- 30 hours / week over 43 weeks (including 4 weeks holidays)