- La Rochelle
View Other Details
The Assistance package includes :
✔ the validation of your application
✔ the presentation of your profile to our premium families
✔ the drafting of the hosting contract
✔ the registration to the French class
✔ follow up, mediation and rematch if needed
Pay the application fee only when you have found the family, Pay in 3 instalments.
✔ Monthly follow up
✔ Coaching sessions
✔ Rematch with families
✘ Visa fees
The Au Pair program is a cultural exchange program. It allows young people to live with a French native family. In exchange for childcare and light household duties, an au pair is given free room and board in the host family home. The Au Pair has free time to travel, study and have fun.
• You have your own bedroom, a private or shared bathroom, you follow language courses and earn money.
• In exchange you have to look after the children around 25 to 30 hours per week with a minimum of 1 day off per week.
• You have plenty of free time to discover the country and meet new friends. You have one week paid holiday every 3 months.
• taking them to school and extra-curricular activities
• helping with homework
• light household tasks (emptying the dishwasher, preparing meals and dealing with the children's laundry).
- Discover France
- Learn a new language
- Live in a french host family
- Go abroad in a safe way
- Take care of children