Stoke Travel: Swigging And Singing At Oktoberfest
View Other Details
-Camping accommodation (twin-share tent, mattress, sleeping bag)
-Breakfast and dinner daily
-Massive Stoke campsite parties
-Stoke guides to direct you to the festival
-Carnivalesque activities and vibe, onsite DJs and bands
- Unlimited beer and sangria (€10/night).
- Upgrade to a solo tent (€20 surcharge/night).
- Upgrade to glamping (€70 surcharge/night).
Overnight bus transport options also available from Amsterdam €255 & Milan & Torin for €220, on 17 - 21 September, 24 - 28, 1 - 5 October
Same-day return transport from Prague, €220 on September 18–20, 25-27, 2 - 4 October.
German culture with an international twist - come join thousands of other fun loving, beer-drinking travellers for over two weeks of beer-fueled mayhem from the 17 Sep - 5 Oct 2020. Spend your days downing steins in the beer halls, sporting those sexy lederhosens and dirndls, & singing from the beer-hall tabletops. The fun doesn’t have to end there - in true Stoke fashion, we keep the party going back at camp with our very own Stoktoberfest. At our all-inclusive campsite you’ll find carnivalesque celebrations, DJs, live bands, live radio shows & an open bar entertaining up to 2500 international guests nightly.
Stoke Travel like to make your travel experience as hassle free and fun as possible – book with us and we’ll organise your accommodation at our legendary festival campsite, cook you a delicious breakfast and dinner daily, provide guides to the festival and massive Stoke campsite parties. We'll even sort your transport with return buses running from cities across Europe!
Video and Photos
- Drink litre after litre of the best beer on the planet
- Enjoy traditional German oompah music, drinking chants, and games in the beer hall
- Meet tons of like minded international travelers at the Stoketoberfest campsite
- Keep going at the biggest and best Oktoberfest afterparty with Stoke Travel, with unlimited booze
- Ride with us from Barcelona, Amsterdam, London, Prague or Italy!