Stoke Travel: Swigging And Singing At Oktoberfest

Stoke Travel: Swigging And Singing At Oktoberfest

Join Stoke Travel at Oktoberfest 2017!
Come join thousands of other fun loving, beer-drinking travelers for over two weeks of beer-fuelled mayhem from the 14 Sep - 4 Oct.

German culture with an international twist - come join thousands of other fun loving, beer-drinking travelers for over two weeks of beer-fuelled mayhem from the 20 Sep - 8 Oct. Spend your days downing steins in the beer halls, sporting those sexy lederhosens and dirndls, & singing from the beerhall tabletops. The fun doesn’t have to end there - in true Stoke fashion, we keep the party going back at camp with our very own Stoktoberfest. At our all-inclusive campsite you’ll find carnivalesque celebrations, DJs, live bands, live radio shows & an open bar entertaining up to 2000 international guests nightly.

Stoke Travel like to make your travel experience as hassle free and fun as possible – book with us and we’ll organise your accommodation at our legendary festival campsite, cook you a delicious breakfast and dinner daily, provide guides to the festival and massive Stoke campsite parties. We'll even sort your transport with return buses running from cities across Europe!

• Drink liter after liter of some of the best beer on the planet
  • Enjoy traditional German oompah music, drinking chants, and games in the beer hall
  • Meet tons of like minded international travelers at the Stoketober campsite
  • Keep going at the biggest and best Oktoberfest afterparty with Stoke Travel
  • Ride with us from Barcelona, Amsterdam, London, Prague, Budapest, Italy, or Paris!
Europe » Germany » Munich
Meals
Primary Language
Age Max
EUR
€60 per night includes camping accommodation (twin share tent, mattress, sleeping bag), breakfast and dinner daily, massive Stoke campsite parties, guides to direct you to the festival, carnivalesque activities and vibe, onsite DJs and bands, and unlimited beer and sangria (€10 per night).

Olivia
London
Auckland University of Technology

What an experience!

Oktoberfest with Stoke Travel was the best way to do it! You get food and unlimited booze at the campsite which saved me so much money. The atmosphere was always upbeat and everyone was always up for a good party.
The guides took us to the best beer halls (not just the tourist trap ones)! Told us which carnival rides were the most fun and generally had a good knowledge of how to get the most out of the festival.
Made some great friends from all over the world and no day was the same.
Would definitely recommend to anyone who wants a unique festival experience.

Tessa
Breda, The Netherlands

La tomatina

La Tomatina is an experience of a lifetime. Drinking bloody mary's, throwing tomatoes, and rolling around in a giant spaghetti, what more to wish for...? Next to this, Stoke offers the best on site parties, unlimited booze and a delicious hardy breakfast and dinner! This was my second Stoke Travel trip, and these guys really know how to party and how to make sure your will have the best few days of your life.

Henrike
Utrecht

Best thing ever!

I honestly had more fun on the campsite parties than the beerhalls at Oktoberfest itself, and those were Awesome!
The parties, the games , the crew and the people I have no words, it all was a blast.
For only 60€ a night I am super exited to be back next year, and the year after that and the year after that.
The 10€/day unlimited beer and sangria is one of the best booze offers I have ever experienced, and the he food definitely was really good to=)

It was a bit cold at night in the tents

Lisa
Barcelona

Stoketoberfest

A massive festival in Munich on the campsite of Stoke Travel. Dancing around in traditional lederhosen clothes with a beer in your hand and friends/strangers around you, that is my experience of Oktoberfest. I maked a lot of new friends at this festival. You are with so many people and everyone wants the same.. make the best experience of it that you ever had. The staff is also very awesome, they are helpful but also in the party mood. The accommodation is normal and the breakfast & dinner are good, you will not starve. I will definitely recommended this to anyone!

Jonathon
Melbourne, Australia

Above and Beyond

I can only describe my experience at Oktoberfest with Stoke as above and beyond what anyone could expect. For only 60 Euros a night we were told we'd get our accommodation, a hot breakfast and dinner and unlimited beer and sangria while we at the campsite (unlimited beer and sangria was 10 Euro extra which is an amazing offer)

What we also got was an amazingly personal experience, the staff were super interactive, from the morning radio show, to the volunteer staff going out of their way to include us in activities or just have a drink. They also had live music and DJ's to entertain us at night!

I would recommend this to any traveler 100%

Louder speakers on the stage!

Alice
Barcelona, Spain

Oktoberfest with stoke

I went with stoke at the oktoberfest and stayed at their campsite for a week. I was a bit afraid at first because it was the first time i was sleeping in a tent but it was quite a nice surprise as it was pretty clean, and provided a lot of toilets and showers. The staff was really nice and multicultural, and so were the people attending the trip. The Oktoberfest was close to the campsite and with public transportation we were there in 30 minutes. It was really enriching to share this experience with people for everywhere and I ended up making a lot of good friends.

Although the accommodation was fine, sleeping in a tent for a week in october is pretty tough, and got me a cold

Stoke Travel are a European tour and accommodation provider based in Barcelona. We are known for our surf, festival, and party tours all over the world, with prices and packages catering for backpacker budgets.

Come join the party at dozens of different events, like Oktoberfest,