View Other Details
-Camping accommodation (twin-share tent, mattress, sleeping bag)
-Breakfast and dinner daily
-Massive Stoke campsite parties
-Stoke guides to direct you to the festival
-Carnivalesque activities and vibe, onsite DJs and bands
- Unlimited beer and sangria (€10/night).
- Upgrade to a solo tent (€20 surcharge/night).
- Upgrade to glamping (€70 surcharge/night).
Overnight bus transport options also available from Amsterdam €255 & Milan & Torin for €220, on 17 - 21 September, 24 - 28, 1 - 5 October
Same-day return transport from Prague, €220 on September 18–20, 25-27, 2 - 4 October.
German culture with an international twist - come join thousands of other fun loving, beer-drinking travellers for over two weeks of beer-fueled mayhem from the 17 Sep - 5 Oct 2020. Spend your days downing steins in the beer halls, sporting those sexy lederhosens and dirndls, & singing from the beer-hall tabletops. The fun doesn’t have to end there - in true Stoke fashion, we keep the party going back at camp with our very own Stoktoberfest. At our all-inclusive campsite you’ll find carnivalesque celebrations, DJs, live bands, live radio shows & an open bar entertaining up to 2500 international guests nightly.
Stoke Travel like to make your travel experience as hassle free and fun as possible – book with us and we’ll organise your accommodation at our legendary festival campsite, cook you a delicious breakfast and dinner daily, provide guides to the festival and massive Stoke campsite parties. We'll even sort your transport with return buses running from cities across Europe!
- Drink litre after litre of the best beer on the planet
- Enjoy traditional German oompah music, drinking chants, and games in the beer hall
- Meet tons of like minded international travelers at the Stoketoberfest campsite
- Keep going at the biggest and best Oktoberfest afterparty with Stoke Travel, with unlimited booze
- Ride with us from Barcelona, Amsterdam, London, Prague or Italy!