Stoke Travel: Passport

The Stoke Travel Passport is the key to having your best summer yet! Choose from 20+ options and get 4 trips for the price of 3! Enjoy 12 all-inclusive nights at four of the biggest festivals, surf trips and adventures Stoke has on offer. Your place is pre-reserved, just let us know if you’ll be joining us one week before you arrive.

Come wine battle at San Vino, get barreled at San Sebastian, go raving in Ibiza, smash tomatoes at the world's largest food fight, prost steins at Oktoberfest and no matter the trip, end your day at our legendary campsite parties. From the start of your first trip you have 24 months to use your passport and the ability to book last minute, it offers full flexibility for the open-minded traveller. Remember it's your Eurotrip, we just provide the parties!

• 3 all inclusive nights at 4 of Europe's best destinations (or 12 nights total!)
  • Choose from 20+ trips, including festivals, surf trips and adventures
  • 4 trips for the price of 3!
  • Valid for 24 months from the start of your first trip

Alex

The best option for the spontaneous traveller

After finishing my Bachelor's Degree I decided to go travelling before entering the "real world." I wasn't sure what I wanted to do, just that I wanted to hit up different festivals around Europe like the Wine Fight and La Tomatina in Spain and Oktoberfest in Germany. The passport was great because I was able to do these and also ended up going surfing in the Basque Country, an absolutely beautiful place with great food and good waves for beginners. I was able to decide my dates for these festivals at the last minute, super convenient for me since I'm a last-minute planner and met lots of other solo travellers and joined them in between the festivals. Also once you're at the Stoke campsites, everything is included, tents fully set up, most meals and I added on unlimited beer and sangria so didn't have to worry too much about cash!

Fleur

Best experience to visit Europe

Since I'm a little bit shy, I was scared to travel alone in Europe. But the staff has been an amazing support, always available for a beer pong or to spin the wheel! I met people from all over the globe and got so many new friends, I finally didn't visit Europe alone! I have to say that the Oktoberfest was my favorite festival with San vino, maybe because I'm a wine and beer lover :) Thanks to Stoke travel I can know say in 10 languages that I'm drunk !

Brendan

Better than my actual passport

I purchased a Stoke Travel passport because honestly I had come over to Europe and wanted to travel but actually had no idea where I wanted to go and what I wanted to see. The passport gave me the freedom to choose when i had more idea what I wanted to do. I used the passport to travel to Running of the Bulls, Ibiza and Oktoberfest and I don't think I could have been happier with my trips. Best time ever!!! The accommodation is camping so not as luxurious as a hotel but with an air mattress and sleeping bag provided it was more than I expected, plus with all the partying I probably would have been able to sleep anywhere. The staff and the parties are what made the trips as memorable as there were. I still have my free trip left and I think I will be using it for either San Vino (massive wine fight) or Las Fallas (they set stuff on fire for fun?!?).

More festival options to choose from but with over 20 to pick from there is already plenty of choice!

About Stoke Travel

Stoke Travel are a European tour and accommodation provider based in Barcelona. We are known for our surf, festival, and party tours all over the world, with prices and packages catering for backpacker budgets.

Come join the party at dozens of...